Monday, October 19, 2009

Life's automatic

I think nowadays I think my life is automatic. I just set out things I wanna do and try to achieve.

I dare not wander around the deeper side of things anymore. Although it is the thing that makes me weird and unique, I do not want to be a 'Vincent Van Gogh' anymore. I just want to be Ben Stiller. A comedian. Makes ppl laugh and relate to people.

I think life is good enough to have something to achieve.

a) Money
b) Girls

Competition is fun but you can never be no.1 in everything. You can be a very good one in something but you must have a god-gifted talent to be no.1.

So I'll just continue doing my missions and pressing the throttle. Just put to gear D and just drive.

No need to change gear.

Just D... until you reach a traffic light. Then Stop but then it's back to D....

iDiot....

4 comments:

  1. u put value on your own life...
    couldn't agree more...if money and girls are all that you need...so be it.

    for me...i want to go to Korea at least once in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moonshin, it's not all that I need but i think it's what most human need. Love and means to live.

    I wanna go to Japan once in my life.

    ReplyDelete