Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Anger is the best medicine

Sometimes I feel like an idiot becoz I think idiots like me are the one who constantly get things wrong and do idiotic things.

Since I have pretty much been through a lot in my age, I think I have to treat each and every idiotic thing as normal and should solve the problems, not think about the idiotic consequences of a problem.

Life is like my poker chips. When i lose them, i can get them back but I need to be patient and not be crazy like Crazy Frog and go ding ding ding all the way to Japan and China slapping Pimsleur in the face.

SO I need to suppress all the anger that I feel when I do an idiot thing and use it in the right and left direction so that the idiot train will stop and go back to the correct station.

5 comments:

  1. even so...this is also a part of who you are. just embrace 'em...

    ReplyDelete
  2. where r you, man? losing all hopes down here...keep coming back only to read the same post...hope you'll be back soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I was inactively online for awhile. Now ure the one inactive LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahah...keep missing each other, huh? sorry too for being like a chipsmore cookie...but i'm back now ;) oh, welcome back to u.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sure. que`s arts of blogging are to entertain othas

    ReplyDelete