Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Death of Beauty

Beauty is something subjective and yet everybody generally agree that something is indeed beautiful. For example, a lot of people do consider the Black Pearl of SNSD possesses the most beautiful S-Line in SNSD (me included)

But Yuri is not dead so what the f+ is it about my f+ing title anyway? Yeah, I'm referring to the definition of beauty in tennis and football- Roger Federer and Argentina.

It's sad that I am one of those romantic type of homo sapien that appreciate beauty. I mean, my relationships with the opposite sex has been based mainly on beauty altho it's always deemed superficial by a lot of people.

I do realize now that beauty is indeed superficial.. it leads to heartache especially when u root for it... And beauty does fade away and definitely beatable. Just like Messi for Argentina and Federer...

No matter how beautiful u play, if u can't win, then beauty is second best to force.

Same as things in life. An old man with a big wallet can defeat against a handsome young boy in the race for a girl's heart. Beauty doesn't always lose. When it wins, it will be BEAUTIFUL.

But when it loses, like this year, it brings a lot of depression and the feeling of hopelessness similiar to DEATH.......

T.T....

1 comment:

  1. Geez, ur a bright ray of sunshine, aren't you? Good to know that ur blog has come back to life. if yours snsd, mine is jaejoong, tvxq. sad though that the group has 'died' but their talents, sweet voice, smooth charisma and six-packs still engrave in my heart, mind and soul.hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete