Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Evil Side

After awhile i realized this chinese girl is turning me deeper deeper into a very dark me.. My values are basically whitewashed by this smiling sorceress...

Her smile, fair skin, engaging eyes are blinding me from reality so much that I feel like I am Alice in Wonderland when I am around her.. Logic and proportion are brutally diminished..

And I am caught in these whirl of lust and infatuation...

I finally see the ugliness of this fantasy after all.... If u live in a fragile world that you instinctively know will eventually crumble, staying in it is idiosyncrasy at the nth order...

So I affirmed myself over and over again to not make a mistake like what Bella did in Twilight Saga: sacrificing reality for eternal fantasy which will eventually be a poisonous thorn in your heart that will lead to the ultimate pain in the end...

God save me...

No comments:

Post a Comment